Born in Perugia, graduated in Florence where she collaborated at Superstudio for six years with R. Magris, C. Toraldo di Francia and A. Natalini. In 1985 she set up her own studio in Firenze, where she lives and works.
She designs architecture, interior decoration, museums, exhibitions and scenography, urban planning, objects and furniture; professionally developing her skills in different fields.
- historical centers, public and private architectural complexes
- interior architecture: museums, banks, showrooms, offices, shops and living apartments
- private buildings, residential houses and service centers
- urban and suburban areas, parks and street furniture
- scenography for opera and prose theater
- set design for exhibitions, parties and events for public and private clientele, catwalks and stands in fairs for fashion companies
- display systems and sales
- furniture components and objects for firms of the sector
She won numerous awards on different architectural and design competitions.
She taught Industrial Design at Syracuse University in Florence; the works of her students presented at various competitions have obtained "honorable mentions".
She has exhibited as architect and designer in Italy and abroad.